entitlement programs, no matter how much you think to the contrary, are not bankrupting our country.
Delivering foreign aid to countries in need is not bankrupting our country.
Bringing our schools and healthcare up to a legitimate first world nation will not bankrupt our country.
Now, ridiculously increasing tax cuts on the mega-wealthy, loopholes that allow multi-billion dollar corporations to pay less taxes than I do, refusing under any circumstance to raise taxes, and unchecked military spending? Yeah, that might be the problem right there.
- notflowers likes this
- ateacupinastorm reblogged this from pizzawolves and added:
- aluminaughty reblogged this from yadounya and added:
- corona--graminea likes this
- kamenridercats reblogged this from yadounya
- kamenridercats likes this
- pizzawolves reblogged this from howthemidwestwaswon and added:
- pizzawolves likes this
- aliciathekiller said: I am uncomfortable with the seemingly blind faith in Ron Paul these days… I think I’ve said something like that to you before.
- sheshalf likes this
- howthemidwestwaswon posted this